Late Arrivals - As a courtesy to all of our guests, and in order to remain on time with our appointments, late arrivals will not receive an extension of service time and will be responsible for full service fees.
Spa Information - For first time visits; please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time to fill out your medical intake form.
Cancellation Policy - We require a credit card or a gift certificate number to secure an appointment time. Serenity Massage + Wellness Spa takes pride in our ability to provide personal service to all of our clients. We require a 24 hour cancellation/change notice in the event that you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Inside 24 hours a charge of 50% of scheduled services will be assessed. Same day no-shows/no calls will be charged 100% for all scheduled services and/or packages. Cancellations and No-shows affect us & other clients greatly and cannot be accepted without a penalty charge. By giving us your credit card information you are authorizing this charge to go onto your credit card.
SpaFinder, Spa Wish, Spa Week and Spa Emergency Gift Certificates - ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED AT OUR SPA. Since March 2018
*Party bookings of multiple packages will be charged in full in the event of a cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
Unless otherwise noted; any savings, trades, online auction gift certificates and special discounts are not valid during Masters' Week, any holiday weekends, any actual holidays that we are open, or on gift certificates. Most radio (WGAC) online auction certificates are only valid Monday through Thursday and are for new clients only.
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates
* Unless noted otherwise all gift certificates expire 1 year from date of purchase. No exceptions.
* Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
* Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
* Except as provided herein, gift certificates have no cash value and are non-refundable.
* Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by Serenity Massage + Wellness Spa.
* Serenity Massage & Wellness Spa reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
* Gift certificates are not redeemable on holidays or holiday weekends.
* Gift certificates are only redeemable at Serenity Massage & Wellness Spa for the amount or service specified on the gift certificate and must be redeemed by expiration date indicated. Serenity Massage & Wellness Spa reserves the right to convert service-based gift certificates to their monetary value, equivalent to what was paid for the gift certificate, at its option and sole discretion.
* Except as required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund. They carry no cash value.
* Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until redeemed or the gift certificate reaches the original expiration date, whichever occurs first.
* If a service exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at the time of service.
* For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
* Serenity Massage & Wellness Spa, its agents and vendors, may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
* Serenity Massage & Wellness Spa, at any time, reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
* For reasons beyond our control, Serenity Massage & Wellness Spa is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified. Serenity Massage & Wellness Spa can only verify receipt of the gift certificate, if the recipient of the gift certificate actually uses the URL enclosed in the email message to access the gift certificate using an internet browser.
* Between 1am and 6am, MST, Serenity Massage & Wellness Spa processes future email delivery requests and sends out previously scheduled email. Serenity Massage & Wellness Spa is not responsible for late delivery of gift certificates.
* Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Georgia, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
* If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.
* Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the gift certificate upon the electronic transmission of such gift certificate to the recipient or purchaser.
* SERENITY MASSAGE & WELLNESS SPA, ITS AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE NUMBER OR BAR CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND SERENITY MASSAGE & WELLNESS SPA'S SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE.
Cell Phones - Please mute pagers and cell phones out of consideration for other guests. We request that cell phone usage be prohibited from all service areas. There is a phone located in the lobby area if needed. Also, so that you and others can enjoy the full atmosphere and experience of Serenity Massage + Wellness Spa we ask that you keep conversations in common areas to a minimum and please speak softly in the massage room if you are more comfortable talking during your session.