Erica Hawes, LMT
GA License #MT006916
Erica Hawes was born and raised in Augusta, GA. She attended Augusta School of Massage right out of High School, graduated and became licensed in 2010. To learn more about the business aspect of Massage Therapy, Erica apprenticed at Healing Waters Healing Hands to study and learn from Husband/Wife Massage therapist team. Shortly afterwards Erica was hired at the Augusta Mall to work for Tai Ji Hands/ Oriental Acupressure from June 2010 to January 2011 where she learned Chinese massage therapy techniques.
Erica moved on to start an independent practice at a local chiropractic office in Augusta and did outcall massage therapy services, until she relocated to Savannah GA in 2015 to further her education in rehabilitation physical therapy. While attending school full time, she worked as an independent contractor at several spas in the Savannah area while doing her mandatory internship. A recent tragic car accident happened in November of 2017 that brought her back to stay in Augusta, GA. Now the guardian of two beautiful teenage girls through devastating circumstances, she continues to strive in the massage therapy field by helping others. It was a big transition but she found a great fit at Serenity Massage & Wellness Spa where she can support the girls and still have flexibility to be a parent.
- Active Engagement Techniques
- Assessment and Methods for the shoulder Girdle
- Pediatric Massage
- Cancer treatment and Massage therapy
- Precision Neuromuscular Therapy: Upper Extremity
- Myofascial techniques: TMJ
- Infant massage
- Myofascial techniques: The Sacrotuberous Ligament
- Precision Neuromuscular Therapy: Lower Extremity
- Active Isolated Stretching
- De-Mystifying N.M.T SPINE